- 1 1/2 cups of finely crushed Oreos.
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 200g of semi-sweet chocolate
- 50g cream
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 of milk
- a tablespoon of butter
- Finely crush the Oreos without removing the cream.
- Once finely crushed, add in the melted butter and stir in.
- Line a tart tin with cling film so it is easier to remove.
- Add the Oreo mix to your tart tin and line around the sides
- Now move on the the caramel, ad the sugar to the pan over high heat until it melts. Then add in the milk, butter and salt and stir until well incorporated. Let chill completely.
- Now heat up the cream and pour it over the chocolate. Let it sir for 5 minutes. Mix until completely smooth.
- Once the caramel has cooled, pour it in our lined tin. Let it chill in the fridge. Once slightly set, pour in the chocolate ganache and let set once again the fridge for an hour.
- Carefully remove the tart from the tin sing the cling film and garnish if you want to with berries or any topping of choice.
You can swap out the semi-sweet chocolate with dark, milk or white chocolate.
If you think it will be too sweet you can swap out the Oreos for cookie of your choice.