Honestly this dough makes quiet a lot of cookies an I’m warning you, you may find these a bit strange, but I’m telling you you might be a bit and slightly addicted to these.
- One 14ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups of cornflour
- 3/4 a cup of melted butter
- a pinch of salt
- Melted chocolate [optional]
- Basically combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until a cohesive dough forms.*
- Divide the dough into 4 parts, and roll each part into a log, about 1 inch in diameter.
- Wrap each log in plastic and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Once cooled, remove the plastic and cut the log into half an inch circles or shape gently into ovals.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and place them an inch apart and bake at 350 or 180 degree Celsius.
- Once the cookies have cooled. dip them in chocolate if you choose to.